Sunday, October 19, 2014

140. Sketch Dailies

Mary Poppins and The Boxtrolls were a topic on Sketch Dailies. I couldn't pass either of them

Mary Poppins sketch


Mary Poppins colored in photoshop

The Boxtrolls colored with copic markers

In the month of October it's known as Inktober. Adam and I have decided to do 31 days of Disney villains. If you follow us on instagram, you can see our updates. I will post all 31 drawings here after the last one is complete.
CTN is also around the corner, both Adam and I have a table again this year. I hope you will stop by and see us! We will be at table T026 in the main hall.

I'm currently working on a sketchbook that will *hopefully* be available. Adam and my sketchbook from last year, Some Like It Rough, will also be available for purchase along with some prints! More details on what we'll be selling to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment