Monday, August 11, 2014

139. Center Stage Gallery

This past Saturday, we went to the CSG for drawing night. It was a lot of fun! We were there for 6hrs and drew from a live model; which I haven't done in a LONG time. It was fun to get back in the groove of drawing again. I think I got a few awesome drawings in. The models both had themes: the first one was Chicago and the second was steam punk.

from my instagram


I apologize for the image quality, my printer/scanner isn't plugged in so I had to resort to my phone. I would LOVE to go back and draw more. This was a lot of fun. I'd like to push my drawing more. It was also fun trying to draw with other materials.

Materials I used: col-erase (pink & orange pencils), Koi & Pentel brush pens all drawn in Fabriano Quadrato Artist's Journal (9x9)

No comments:

Post a Comment