Thursday, July 21, 2011

086. Draco's Patronus


On Wednesday, my sister and I finally got to see the last Harry Potter movie. It was awesome and we enjoyed it a lot!
After the movie, we got to talk about everyone's Patronus and how we both took the Patronus quiz on facebook; I got a cat and my sister a dog. Then we asked "If Draco had a Patronus, what would it be?" We still hadn't come up with an answer, but we both thought that it'd be really funny if it was something adorable...like a rabbit!
So that's where this doodle came from...

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Yes I am

    Thanks, Scotland! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your doodle! Remembers me Luna Lovegood patronus and makes me dream XD

    I'm a nerd too by the way if someone asks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not whether to laugh, or..... laugh. This is a perfect mixture of humor and cuteness!!!

    ReplyDelete