Tuesday, April 12, 2016

145. Hannah Simone & my pal Pluto

If you follow me on instagram, you know that a couple years ago, Hannah Simone reposted one of my arts. If you don't know who she is, she's mostly known for her sexy modeling, but mostly for her role as Cece on Fox's show, New Girl.
a couple days ago, Hannah posted an adorable picture with Kermit the frog. Being the fan that I am, I decided to doodle the couple. To my surprise, last night Hannah reposted my doodle!
I'm always super excited and totally honored!! <3 br="">



For those following me, you know that I've been obsessed with Disney's tsum tsums. It's ridiculous. I know I have a problem. But aside from the obsession, I have met quite a few people from groups and I have to say, everyone has been super nice! In my recent trade with a lovely lady, she told me about her daughter. I wanted to gift her daughter with something and ended up giving her a drawing of her favorite character, Pluto the dog. I hope she likes it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment