Tuesday, March 29, 2011

070. I AM HOTTEST Japan Relief Auction

Japan's horrible experience of the earthquake and tsunami this year really shook me up. A few years back I was really lucky to have avoided a tsunami when I visited Hong Kong, China.
I've donated what little money I could, but honestly that wasn't enough for me. I came across Artists Help Japan on blogspot. It made me realize that I could use art to help out...some how. I brought an idea to my awesome friends over at USAIAMHOTTEST. So I am pleased to say that one of my art works will be featured in an auction that will be held on April 1 - April 9. The proceeds will be going to charity to help Japan rebuild.
Visit their site, follow on twitter, ask questions on formspring & connect through facebook for more information.



"Having a good friend riding along your side is a treasure. So appreciate and cherish it."
-Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul of 2PM
Drawn with blue pencil and colored with color pencils on 11x14 (27.9x35.6 cm) sketchbook paper.
(*NOTE: both colored version and line drawing version will be in the auction)

What better way to enjoy art with KPOP? Not to mention of a good cause.

EDIT: Now open for bidding starting at $5 check it out here only at USAIAMHOTTEST on livejournal

No comments:

Post a Comment